EntelliGuard* L - Air Circuit Breaker
This new line of Air Circuit Breakers evolved from a global platform (meeting IEC standards). It is designed for simplicity and manufactured in the European Union.
The L version of this breaker is a line of three and four pole devices ranging from 400A to 4000A in two frame sizes with a fault interruption ratings of 50 and 65kA.
Features and benefits
- The design offer a unique combination of high fault current withstand ratings, short fault interruption times and selectivity.
- The device includes a new state-of-the-art highly accurate trip unit that enables the circuit breaker to reliably protect itself and it’s environment.
- These Power Circuit Breakers are designed to allow multiple interruptions of fault currents and can be used in AC networks with voltages up to 690V.
Range and performance
- 400 to 4000A in 2 frame sizes
- Designed to and meets the IEC 60947
- 3P and 4P versions in fixed and withdrawable configurations
- Choice of 50kA or 65kA ratings
- Icu= Ics = Icw for the full range
- Suitable for up to 690V AC
- Designed to be selective
- Compact and modular build
- No derating up to an ambient of 50°C
- Front-mounted snap-fit accessories
- Accessories and Control voltage indication on the front fascia
- State-of-the-art micro-processor based trip unit
- TRUE-RMS sensing
- Standard large LCD display
- Touch-pad based programming navigation
- Micro-processor based trip units offering high accuracy
- Standard event logger and diagnostics