Pulsar S - Impulse Switches
Impulse switches are electromechanically controlled switches used to control single- or multi-phase medium-power loads while the control itself can be (very) low power. The device switches between 2 stable positions, each time a (brief) impulse energises its control circuit.
Mainly used for the switching of lighting and heating equipment and/or to obtain a simplified wiring in case the load needs to be controlled at reduced voltage and/or from more than 2 different places.
- Besides the normal operation through electrically energizing the coil, manual operation is possible at all times.
- The switch position is visualized by the position of the front handle for all devices.
- The central command version was developed to force several devices at the same time to the on or off position, independently of the current status of each individual device. Also in this case, the possibility of operating the device locally remains.
- The safety terminals are equipped with captive Pozidriv screws and have IP20 protection degree.
- An add-on auxiliary contact, add-on central-command module and a spacer are available.
- The use of a large number of luminous push-buttons is possible.
- Availability of sealing cap for coil and load terminals.
- DIN-rail positioning: used in vertical/horizontal position