Pulsar T+ - Time Relays
Time Relays can be used for conditioning of incoming source to exact predictable output.
- Asymmetrical cycle time relay used for warning illumination on the road, flashers, cyclers, often switched systems
- Multifunction relays
- 10 functions:
- Five time functions controlled via supply voltage
- Four time functions controlled via control input
- One function of latching relay
- It is used for regular room ventilation, cyclic dehumidification, light control, circulating pumps, noon signs, etc.
FeaturesMulti-function time relay with 10 functions, 1 CO contact 16A or 3 CO contacts 8A
- Multi-voltage time relay two versions: AC/DC 12-240V (AC50-60Hz) and AC 230V (AC50-60Hz)
- Asymmetrical time relay with 2 functions and multi-voltage AC/DC 12-240V (AC50-60Hz)
- Only 4 references cover the complete range
- In the case of the multi-function relay, the function itself is also user selectable, bringing impulse switch function as default (factory setting)
- Compact version of 3 CO contacts 10 functions time relay in only 1 module!
- The loss-proof safety terminals are equipped with Pozidriv screws and have IP20 protection degree.