VCL Series UPS - UL Listed (800-3000 VA)
GE’s VCL Series UPS is a compact, lightweight and cost-effective Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) that connects between the main power supply and your critical load to ensure a clean, constant and reliable source of power. The product protects your hardware and data and ensures operations are reliably maintained.
The VCL Series is ideal for use in all IT network and server environments as well as Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS), gasoline pumps, networking peripherals, ATMs, and parking meter applications. The full range is certified to all UL safety regulations. The VCL Series is supplied with a standard two year warranty including battery.
Features and Benefits
- Line interactive technology with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Hot swappable replaceable batteries
- Rack and/or tower format
- 2U height even at 3kVA
- High Operating Efficiency at >95% reducing both energy and operational costs.
- RS232 and USB communication as standard
- SNMP card is an available option for monitoring/managing across a network.
- Power and Surge Protection Outlets without adding PDUs or extension strips.
- Automatic shutdown software
- Single Phase Output Voltage – 120Vac
- Wide input voltage range - 90V to 150V minimizing battery use
- Auto-sensing 50/60Hz operation
- High overload capability - Continued protection even if overloaded
- Wide operating temperature - UPS can operate between 0°C to 40°C